Gordon Capern is a senior partner and a leader of the firm’s corporate and commercial litigation practice.
Gordon enjoys representing the interests of entrepreneurs and has spent much of his career acting in cases involving businesses where there are significant interests at stake. He has advised clients and acted as counsel in the resolution of disputes in all areas of corporate and commercial activity, including:
- issues arising from complex commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions in a wide array of industries
- liability of professional advisors, including auditors, accountants and lawyers
- shareholder and partnership disputes
- director, officer and employee litigation, with considerable expertise in their fiduciary obligations
- franchises and dealerships